A New, Beautiful Smile In Just One Day!
Maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics with All-on-4 sameday teeth replacement. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past. Using only four* dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
* Five or six implants may sometimes be necessary , depending on individual patient circumstances
The Beneﬁts Of All-on-4®
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants bridges are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Who Can Beneﬁt From All-on-4®
It is most suitable for people who have lost all or most of their teeth or have a Terminal Dentition and who are looking for a fixed toothreplacement option. Many of our patients come to see us after pouring time, money, and energy into treatments with questionable long-term prognosis. If you suffer from broken teeth; defective bridges; failing root canals; questionable gum health; or loose, ill-fitting, or unaesthetic dentures, the All-on-4® solution may be ideal for you.
What’s Will My Teeth Be Made Of?
Your All-on-4 gums and teeth will be made from zirconia — an incredibly strong and natural-looking material. Zirconia Means No Cracking, Breakage, Chipping, or Staining!
Zirconia is the clear choice for patients looking for the most aesthetic, durable, permanently attached, implant supported tooth replacement option! If you’ve been told that an acrylic-hybrid bridge (a titanium metal bar covered with pink acrylic and plastic denture teeth) or a metal bar overdenture with plastic teeth are your only options, you owe it to yourself to ask us about our zirconia options: NobelProcera® Bridge, Prettau Bridge® or the Ivoclar SageMax® Bridge.
At Juanita Family Dentistry, we will custom design your zirconia bridge to give you a long-lasting, beautiful smile that will make you look younger and feel healthier. There’s no metal to hide and no acrylic or plastic to stain, crack, chip or break.
How Do I Know If A Zirconia Allon-4® Bridge Is Right For Me?
The best candidates for an All-on-4 Bridge are people who have what is commonly called a terminal dentition (embed link to the AAID video about Terminal Dentition). There are many reasons why people lose all their teeth — medical conditions, neglect due to severe dental anxiety, trauma, dental infections, predisposition to gum disease, and/or tooth decay. Other candidates are people with removable dentures that are loose and uncomfortable and who want to be able to speak, chew and enjoy their favorite foods like they did when they had their natural teeth.
If you believe you may be a candidate for an All-on-4 Bridge, call our office today for a FREE CONSULTATION.